Monday, June 15, 2009

The Real JUNETEENTH/I LOVE GOSPEL

"If we can put the names of our faiths aside for the moment and look a principles, we will find a common thread running through all the great religious expressions."

I don't think I could've said it any better than that. Louis Farrakhan was seriously on to something when he made that statement. Since announcing that we were doing "I LOVE GOSPEL"...I've wondered if it would only appeal to the Christian audience and on the record I say...THIS IS NOT JUST FOR CHRISTIANS...THIS IS FOR EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY THOSE OF AFRICAN DESCENT.

This celebration is also recognizing JUNETEENTH (www.JUNETEENTH.com). So, it is far more than a Gospel Concert...it is an educational experience.

We do a number of "I LOVE..." shows & in an effort to acknowledge the contributions of SOUL ARTISTS in ALL GENRES...and it was only fitting to combine the JUNETEENTH & I LOVE GOSPEL shows together.

So who should come? EVERYONE!!! This is going to be a Beautiful Day! I am beyond excited about this event & I pray that we see everyone from your Gospel Artists to the dopest Emcees in Atlanta in the building. This is soooooo much bigger than what you might perceive it to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment