Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 1 - A Better Me Begins

"OUR ABILITY TO CREATE HAS OUTREACHED OUR ABILITY TO USE WISELY THE PRODUCTS OF OUR INVENTION" - WHITNEY M. YOUNG, JR.

So check this out. This is excellent time to start blogging because my neighbor and I are doing this whole "30 day experiement" - GO HARD W/EVERYTHING YOU"RE DOING and SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

So we started with a LONG walk today and it felt really good because somebody *pointing at myself* wasn't paying much attention when they said "Watch what you eat, girl". So, the goal is to focus on the physical just as much as we focus on the mental, emotional & financial.

Before that tho, I decided to share with all of my social networks some "Words of Wisdom". I got this book right b4 I graduated from WMU and I promise these quotes got me thru so much. We go thru life looking for people to relate with us and when I found this book with all of these quotes from GREAT people of African descent...it was like "Man, this ain't new." So, I'll share with ya'll one each day.

Re-read the one at the top and let it marinate...What comes to mind?

I'm gonna stop here for now...See ya'll soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment