Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 13 - Almost 1/2 way there...Can feel it!

Day 13 - "Just don't give up trying 2 do what u really want 2 do.Where there's love & inspiration,I don't think u can go wrong" -Ella Fitzgerald

It's amazing how much we're willing to devote to what we don't love doing, but when it's time to put energy into what we're passionate about...we lack the time or the encouragement from others.

SCREW THAT!!!

If there was EVER a time for us to go HARD with the things we REALLY LOVE...IT IS NOW!

I'm not saying it's gonna be easy...Lord knows I'm not. But riddle me this...What is?

But I bet you one thing...It's fulfilling!

Kinda wierd, but lately I've been simply THANKING THE HEAVENS for the Love & Support I've received from my Family & Extended Family to follow my dreams! From the purchases of baskets, purses & even the bath salts I packaged in old baby food containers :)

I share that with you to remind you that when you are on your path...your people will recognize it and help you along the way.

Don't know who this is reaching, but whoever needs to hear this...PLEASE ACT ON IT!!!

1 Love,
Ms. Dia
It's Day 13...Almost 1/2 way there :O CAN FEEL IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment