Sunday, March 29, 2009

Say it all together...Girl Hush!!!

So, I was so excited about this at first. Then, I don't know what went down. Maybe this little thing called LIFE!

NOPE! That's BS! I just didn't stick to my word and I am woman enough to admit it. So, what I'm gonna do is update ya'll on days 4-12...

Day 4- "No 2 people on earth are alike, and it's got to be that way in music or it isn't music." - Billie Holiday

Day 5 - "Art for art's sake is just another piece of deodorized dog-shit" - Chinua Achebe. -WORD- 3 on 3rd is tonight @ APACHE.Twitts $3 off

Day 6 - "Passion is NOT friendly.It is arrogant, superbly contemptuous of all that is not itself..."James Baldwin - Good Morning!

Day 7-"If we can put names of our faiths aside for the moment & look @ principles, we find a common thread running thru all"-Louis Farrakhan

Day 8 - "The very time I thought I was lost,my dungeon shook & my chains fell off"-African-American Folk Saying...Be FREE...Feeling Good!

Day 9 - "When you are looking for obstacles, you can't find opportunities." - J.C.Bell So real!!! Change your focus!!!

Day 10 - "If you haven't got it...You can't show it. If you have got it...You can't hide IT!" - Zora Neale Hurston - Let's GET,GET,GET IT!!!

Day 11 - "When you're creating your own shit...even the sky ain't the limit." - Miles Davis

and finally

Day 12 - "People see God every day, they just don't recognize Him." - Pearl Bailey

I'm a let ya'll ponder on those and be back tomorrow with day 13. I know you're like "Is this what her blog gone be like?"

HELL YEAH! If it's what I'm going thru. LOL! No seriously, it's gonna get good, but I must finish this 30 Better Me!

LET'S ROLL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment