Thursday, February 11, 2010

I don't do RED Meat John ;-)

Sooooooo John Mayer is crying while he apologizes for his remarks...Get outta here John ;-O

Love how he pulled the "I got Black friends, Check out my Musicians & Background Singers"...Cute


Why is John crying a river? Well, in a recent Playboy interview he used the "N Word" in an attempt to be "Clever" when discussing hood passes. WAIT: Did I just say "N Word"? LMAO
“Someone asked me the other day, ‘what does it feel like now to have a hood pass?’ And by the way, it’s sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a n****r pass.,’” Mayer said. “Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, ‘I can’t really have a hood pass. I’ve never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told ‘we’re full.’”

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm trying to get the whole "I was trying to be clever thing"....I'll re-read it a couple times...Maybe call Sampson Simpson & see if somehow this dude is so Clever that it went right over my head.

Anyways, I didn't know about the "Nigga" talk, I only knew that his "penis was like a White Supremacist"...In the Playboy interview, he had this to say about dating Black Women...

PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?

MAYER: I don’t think I open myself to it. My di-k is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a fu–in’ David Duke cock. I’m going to start dating separately from my di-k.

PLAYBOY: Let’s put some names out there. Let’s get specific.

MAYER: I always thought Holly Robinson Peete was gorgeous. Every white dude loved Hilary from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. And Kerry Washington. She’s superhot, and she’s also white-girl crazy. Kerry Washington would break your heart like a white girl. Just all of a sudden she’d be like, “Yeah, I sucked his di-k. Whatever.” And you’d be like, “What? We weren’t talking about that.”


Well John, I still think you make some pretty DOPE music, but as I often say to people that need to shut their mouths...Go SAD!!! But wait, I don't think I had to tell him to do that...He was probably already taking care of that one ;-O

By the way, I don't do Red Meat Anyways John...How U like that

Always,
Ms. Dia
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment