Monday, February 8, 2010

SHOWtime @ The Apache ft. SHAMORA & the "Not So Amateur" Open Mic

Alright, soooooooooooooo Friday Feb.19th we're bringing back SHOWtime @ the Apache because Soooooooooooo many people said they enjoyed the other ones & we want to provide a platform for ALL genres to Rock! Now, this one is gonna be AMAZING too because even if those that sign the list are not good (which I doubt)...we have an INCREDIBLE Vocalist that will be featuring - SHAMORA! Many of you know her from her debut album "HOW IT FEELS" (A MUST HAVE)...Seriously, you MUST have that 1. With songs like Betcha, My Life, Stronger & "My Fav" Cry No More, this album is certified CLASSIC in my book. If you loved How It Feels, you're gonna Love SUBSTANCE ABUSE! Here is just a lil sample of Shamora singing one of the songs from her new album Substance Abuse...I Hear Ya Shamora!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment